What Clients are saying about Bellissimo Birth Services
- I've had the opportunity to experience two births, both very different. My first was very hard and scary and unsupported. Things didn't go according to plan at all. My 2nd thankfully was amazing!! I was fortunate enough to have Bonnie by my side as my doula! She is such a wonderful support before, during, and after labor and birth. She was extremely helpful during labor doing lunges down the hall with me and helping to manage my pain with counter pressure. I felt completely loved cared for and supported by her the entire time!! I will never do another birth without her!! Highly recommend her doula services to any expectant mom out there! ~ Stacey
- Bonnie is an amazing Doula! She made my natural birth so comfortable and was so supportive. My husband was really skeptical about hiring a Doula, but the amount of dedication, love, and support Bonnie showed us during such a special time changed his mind. Bonnie provided prenatal care and helped us formulate a birthing plan and answered any questions we had about the birthing process. Once it came time for baby to come she didn't hesitate to come over at 3am. She stayed extremely calm, positive and supportive the entire time. My husband was grateful for the care she was able to supplement when he didn't know what to do, or needed a break. Once our sweet baby came, she provided postpartum support, including breastfeeding tips, placenta encapsulation, and belly binding. With the help and support from Bonnie, my birthing experience went so smooth and I had such a positive experience and was able to birth my baby naturally. I would definitely recommend Bonnie as a doula for prenatal, birthing, and postpartum care. Thank you, Bonnie! Love, Allie and Bryan
- Bonnie was the best doula we could have hoped for. I had a particularly long labor, and Bonnie was by my side for almost 24 hours, all through the night. Bonnie is extremely professional, but also very gentle, kind, and comforting. Throughout my labor, she performed a variety of soothing and relaxing techniques, from massages to various laboring positions intended to increase relaxation and comfort. I faced some tough decisions on my journey to a natural childbirth, as my midwife ended up recommending an epidural, breaking my water, and administering Pitocin. Bonnie served as my advocate throughout the whole process, helping my husband and I make the best decision for us and the baby. In the end, our daughter was born healthy and happy, and I recovered very quickly thanks to Bonnie's skill set. Bonnie is an incredible doula and a wonderful birth companion. ~ Lauren
- I first met Bonnie as my back-up doula, around my 37th week of pregnancy. During the meeting we discussed the fact that my baby was breech and that I was planning to deliver him vaginally at the U of U. I told Bonnie that if she wanted to come along for the birth (as my secondary doula) she was more than welcome, as she was still working towards her certification at that time. She thought that sounded great, especially the opportunity to assist with a rare vaginal breech birth. Honestly I was thinking it would be nice to have extra support so it was a win-win. Little did I realize at that point what a great role she would play! I went into labor on the morning of my due date and called my doulas. They both arrived at my house shortly after I called. Since my contractions were close together right off the bat and my water had broken we thought the labor might go fast. Not so much. After five hours of labor at home we headed to the hospital. Due to my baby's breech position the labor dragged on for a very long time, a total of 35 hours. Bonnie was encouraging the whole time and I was amazed at her endurance. She was a vital part of my labor team; providing counter pressure, helping me regularly switch positions, keeping me hydrated, and reminding me to breathe deep & focus. My husband was even impressed with her strength with giving counter pressure! In the end I was able to safely push out my breech baby. It was a joyful and beautiful birth thanks in part to Bonnie's wonderful support. I absolutely recommend her services to anyone looking! ~ Nicole
- We hired Bonnie for our third birth, which was our first unmedicated birth. She was a great resource from day one. She was very professional, always on time for our visits, and always responded quickly to my texts. On the day of our birth, Bonnie was there for us early on in my labor answering questions and providing helpful suggestions. As soon as we decided we wanted her to come to our house during our labor, she came right away and immediately helped with counter pressure and during contractions, giving relaxing and calming words we had practiced at our prenatal visits.
When we got to the hospital my contractions kicked in to high gear and she and my husband were at my side the entire time helping me with counter pressure and offering calming, encouraging words. During the most intense moments of labor her suggestions of how to move and ways to release tensions were most helpful. Bonnie worked seamlessly with my husband, midwife, and nurse team - resulting in the most beautiful and memorable birth experience my husband and I have had! After the birth, I was again grateful for Bonnie’s help when one night (long after my doctor’s office had closed) I had a problem come up with nursing. She listened to my concerns, and walked me through solutions.
It doesn’t matter if it’s your first birth, third birth, or thirteenth birth - you’ll be glad you made Bonnie a part of your birthing team! ~Rachel and Dave
- I am so thankful to have had Bonnie as part of my birth team. Her support was amazing! My birth plan did not go as I had hoped, but Bonnie was there every step of the way to help my husband and I make the best decisions for our son's birth. She truly cares about her clients and makes that very obvious from the day you hire her as your doula. I wouldn't recommend anybody else! ~Tesia
- Bonnie, Thank you for being such a positive and supportive birth professional. You have made a difference and played an important roll in my experience with birthing and Hypnobabies. You continue to play an essential roll as a birth doula and instructor in the pregnancy and birthing community. ~Keli
- We loved Bonnie as our Hypnobabies instructor, she is very easy to talk to and always available to answer any questions! ~Britney
- Bonnie is amazing! My husband and I took her Hypnobabies class, and she provided excellent information in a professional, yet fun way. You should definitely consider her for a doula or a birthing class. ~Lauren T.
- Bonnie is amazing! She was our instructor for the Hypnobabies Class in Salt Lake. She is professional and genuinely cares about each birth and each couple. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and it really shows as she teaches and interacts with everyone in the class. She is easy to talk to and very helpful. I learned so much during the course and am excited to give birth and implement what I've learned. I feel empowered and positive about my upcoming birth. I recommend Bonnie 100 percent! ~Brittany D.
- Bonnie is the best! She has a bubbly personality and contagious energy. She made us feel comfortable enough to ask anything..ANYTHING! We left her classes feeling confident and well informed. ~Nicole D.